Exquisite French dessert Beautiful Helen made from pears with chocolate. Simple pear dessert recipe for a romantic dinner for two or a menu for a party or holiday.
- For serving, we used chocolate cookies and caramel veil.
- Pear Beautiful Elena can be served with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- Cooked pear can be stored for a maximum of 4 days in syrup, in a sealed package, in a refrigerator.
- Syrup can be flavored with a few drops of rum.
Poached Pear with Chocolate
Category: Cakes &Desserts
- 4 Pears Kaiser
- 300 g of Sugar
- 120 g of Dark chocolate
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- Pour 1 liter of water into a saucepan Add sugar and cinnamon. Bring to boil. Wash and peel the pears. Cook for 25 minutes on medium heat. Leave the pears to cool in the water. Melt chocolate in a water bath or microwave Put the pears on a plate, pour on top the hot chocolate.