This is a tasty and easy gluten free low carb recipe of cooking whole fish in the oven; can be served with French Side Dish and sauce Vierge.
However, this simple recipe can be modified to your liking, replacing both the fish itself and the spices.
OVEN FISH WITH LEMON RECIPE
- 1 Dorada (Golden Spar) ~400g
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Salt, black pepper
- The recipe can be cooked from both fresh and frozen fish. If the fish is frozen, it must be thawed in the refrigerator completely.
- Remove all fins and tail with scissors. They interfere with the cutting of fish and burn in the oven.
- Carefully remove the scales and remove the gills.Carefully make an incision along the abdomen, so as not to cut the gallbladder. Cut and clean the cavity. Rinse the fish under running water.
- Add salt pepper and thyme to the fish.
- Add crushed garlic and a couple of lemon slices. Close the fish with toothpicks. Sprinkle with olive oil and put on lemon slices.
- Put in the oven for 12 minutes at 180°C. Salt, pepper. Serve hot.