This low carb gluten free sauce is perfect with steamed vegetables or bruschetta, although it was originally intended for FISH. Fresh, fast and delicious sauce is perfect if you’re looking to stay in shape. You can vary the sauce recipe by adding spices to your own taste. Traditional French sauce Vierge recipe.
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Green onion
- 10 Pitted olives
- 1 Lemon
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Wash the tomatoes. Cut into 4 parts. Use a sharp knife to peel tomatoes Remove the seeds. Cut pulp into small cubes.
- Peel the cucumber, cut it into 4 pieces. Remove the seeds. Cut pulp into small cubes.
- Cut olives into slices and then into cubes. Cut onions into rings.Squeeze lemon juice.
- Mix together chopped vegetables. Add olive oil. Add lemon juice to taste. Before serving, salt and pepper to taste.Author:
Black Pepper Chef
- Store in the refrigerator for no more than 2 days.
- Instead of green onions, you can use shallots or red onions.
- To make the sauce more flavored, you can add some pine nuts.