Classical bolognese sauce used for lasagna or spaghetti. It needs some patience to cook traditional recipe of bolognese sauce. If you follow authentic proven recipe with right ingredients from Black Pepper Chef you can make the best bolognese sauce. Easy recipe bolognese sauce step-by-step.
BOLOGNESE SAUCE RECIPE
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 x 250g can chopped tomatoes
- 250 g Pork mince
- 50 g Onion
- 50 g Carrot
- 1 pc Celery stick (50g)
- 250 ml White wine
- 3 l Water
- 1 clove Garlic
- 50 ml Milk
- Salt, black pepper
- Dice onion, celery and carrot. Fry the peeled garlic on two spoons of olive oil. Remove the garlic, add the onion, celery and carrot. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add minced beef and minced pork, salt. Fry until the water evaporates. Pour 250 ml of white wine. Boil it over medium heat. Add tomatoes and the first liter of water. Boil one hour over low heat.
- Add a second liter of water. Boil another hour on low heat.
- Add the last liter of water. At the end of the third hour of cooking add milk. Boil, salt and pepper.