Easy and healthy pasta salad with canned tuna, mozzarella and olives for your picnic. Really fast and delicious recipe of Mediterranean diet.
SALAD TUNA & MOZZARELLA
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 160 g Pasta (farfalle)
- 100 g Mozzarella
- 125 g Cherry tomatoes
- 100 g Tuna in olive oil
- 20 g Pitted black olives
- 10 Basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Put the pasta into the boiling salted water. Cooking time is indicated on the package.
- Cool the cooked pasta under cold running water.
- Cut tomatoes and mozzarella into 4 parts. Slice the olives.
- Put the tuna in a bowl with oil from a can, crumble tuna with a fork. Add tomatoes, basil. Gently mix all.
- Add the pasta and olives. At last add mozzarella. Salt, pepper, add a little bit of olive oil, as needed.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes. Salad is ready.