An easy-to-prepare dietary low carb vegetable side item for FISH will become your favourite. Vegetable garnish is perfect for any lean fish or white meat.
Vegetable Side Dish
Category: Side Dishes
Servings: 4Prep Time: Cook Time:
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Turnip
- 100 g of Green Beans
- ~16 pcs. of Radish
- 1/2 of Broccoli
- 1/2 of Cauliflower
- 20 ml of Vinegar
- Olive oil
- Wash the radish under running water. Cut the roots and leaves. Cut carrots in half lengthwise. Cut each part diagonally into 4-5 mm slices. Cut turnip the same way. Cut zucchini into 4 pieces. Delete the seeds with a sharp knife. Cut each part diagonally into slices. Clear string beans from hard parts and fibers. Cut rhe cauliflower. Remove the leaves around the stalk, separate the in florets from the stalk and cut off small twigs with a knife. Use the same method to chop broccoli.
- Put the pods of beans in the salted boiling water (boiling time 6 minutes).
- Add carrots after 1 minute (cooking time 5 minutes).
- Add cauliflower after 1 minute (cooking time 4 minutes).
- Add zucchini after 30 seconds (boiling time 3.5 minutes).
- Add the turnip and broccoli after 30 seconds . Boil for 2.5 minutes.
- Separately cook radish in salted water with vinegar for 3 minutes.
- Throw vegetables in a colander and cool under running water or in cold water with ice, this will stop the cooking process. Before serving add olive oil, salt.Author:
Black Pepper Chef
Store in the fridge for no more than 48 hours.
Vegetables can be served cold in a salad or warm them:
- in boiling salted water for 1 minute;
- in the microwave;
- in a pan with olive oil over high heat.