Classic original Italian coffee dessert Tiramisu. Authentic proven no bake tiramisu cake recipe and our cooking secrets will help you to make the best tiramisu. You can cook tiramisu at home. Add tiramisu cake in holiday menu or menu for romantic dinner. Tiramisu lover? Try our Tiramisu Swiss Roll or delicious Strawberry Tiramisu Cake.
Category: Cakes & Desserts
- 300 g of Italian Savoiardi Ladyfinger biscuits
- 500 g of Mascarpone Cheese
- 4 Eggs extra-fresh
- 100 g of Sugar
- 300 ml of Chilled Espresso Coffee
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Cocoa Powder for dusting
- 50 ml of Marsala Wine (optional)
- Separate yolks and whites. Add 1 tbsp of sugar to whites. Whip the egg whites with sugar until it holds stiff peaks and has dense and creamy consistency.
- Add vanilla extract, the rest of sugar and optionally Marsala wine to yolks. Beat until the mixture turns white and increases in volume.
- Mix the yolks with Mascarpone cheese. Start adding the whipped egg whites, little by little, mixing from the bottom up. This will make the cream airy and fluffy. The cream is ready!
- Cover the bottom of tray (28х19х6 см) with cream.
- Dip each biscuit halfway into the chilled coffee – with a quick motion, with the sugar side facing down. Place the biscuits on the cream with the coffee side up. The coffee will soak the other half of the biscuit and your cake won't be soggy. Line the tray with the biscuits and cover with the cream. Repeat untill the form is full. Cover to the top with cream. Dust with cocoa (optionally)
- Let chill in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.Author: