Stuffed chicken breast with mozzarella, tomatoes and olives – an excellent healthy low carb recipe of Mediterranean diet. Make this STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST with mozzarella recipe for dinner tonight! This easy, healthy recipe from Black Pepper Chef is perfect plate for holliday or party menu
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 600 g chicken breast
- 1 mozzarella (125 g)
- 125 g tomatoes
- 20 g pitted black olives
- 6 basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt, black pepper
- Cut tomatoes into 4 parts. Delete seeds, cut pulp into cubes. Slice the olives in rings, cut the mozzarella in cubes. Chop the basil.
- Put in a boil tomatoes, olives, mozzarella and basil. Salt, pour olive oil and mix all.
- Cut the breast into two parts. Cut the breast, making a pocket for the mince. Salt and pepper the pocket. Fill the breast with mozzarella and tomatoes mix, close the pocket.
- Roll in the flour. Dip in beaten eggs. Roll in breadcrumbs
- Fry in a large amount of vegetable oil. Turn over and fry on the other side. Put on a paper towel. Serve hot.