Pasta with broccoli and anchovies – a quick Italian recipe. Pasta with vegetables is the basis of the Mediterranean diet; salted anchovy and parmesan fillets perfectly complement broccoli.
PASTA BROCCOLI ANCHOVIES RECIPE
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 160 g pasta farfalle
- 500 g broccoli
- 4-5 fillets of anchovies in olive oil
- 1-2 chilli flakes
- 50 g grated parmesan
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Cut the broccoli into florets, cut the stalks crosswise. Boil the broccoli in boiling salted water for 8 minutes.
- Lightly crush the garlic with a knife blade. Fry the garlic and chilli flakes in olive oil. Add 4-5 аnchovies fillets. Fry for 3-4 minutes over medium heat. Remove the garlic and chilli flakes.
- Remove broccoli with a slotted spoon and add in the pan with аnchovies (save a couple of florets for decoration). Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Put the pasta in the water from broccoli, cook for 10 minutes. Drain the pasta, saving some water from cooking. Add the pasta to the broccoli. Add parmesan, stir pasta with broccoli, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add water from cooking, if necessary, pasta should not be dry. Serve immediately.