Make our simple low carb tomato bruschetta Caprese recipe from Black Pepper Chef as a classic healthy Italian starter. Ideal for a summer gathering with friends, this easy dish is fresh, tasty and full of flavor. It’s a classical recipe of Mediterranean diet and Italian food.
BRUSCHETTA CAPRESE RECIPE
Ingredients (for 2 snacks)
- 2 slices of crusty bread
- 125 g tomatoes cherry
- 80 g mozzarella
- 20 g pitted olives
- 6-8 leaves of fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Cut tomatoes and mozzarella into 4 parts, slice the olives. Peel the garlic.
- Toast the bread in a toaster or in the pan without oil.
- Rub a slice of bread with a clove of garlic.
- Add a few drops of olive oil.
- Put tomatoes, mozzarella, olives and basil.
- Salt, sprinkle with olive oil. Serve immediately.