Quick breakfast – sandwich with eggs, green salad, with ham and tomatoes. Delicious, healthy and very quick recipe. Make sandwiches for picnic, take sandwich for lunch for school or as lunch for work. Prepare the club sandwich with Chef Black Pepper recipe, or change the ingredients to your taste.
SANDWICH EGGS & HAM RECIPE
Ingredients (for 2 sandwiches)
- 6 slices of toast bread
- 4 slices of ham (160 g)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- Salt, pepper
- Cook hard boiled eggs, clean and slice. Chop the lettuce, slice tomatoes.
- Mix mayonnaise and lettuce
- Toast the bread
- Spread 4 bread slices with the salad mix. Add tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. Add eggs and ham. Add the remaining salad mix
- Make the sandwich with two layers of bread with a filling. Finish with the final slice of bread
- Cut edges (optional) and cut sandwich into quarters