Italian spaghetti bolognese – traditional recipe of Mediterranean diet. Authentic proven recipe and cooking secrets from Black Pepper Chef will help you to make the best spaghetti. You can cook spaghetti bolognese at home, add pasta in menu for big family.
PASTA BOLOGNESE RECIPE
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 x 250g can chopped tomatoes
- 250 g Pork mince
- 50 g Onion
- 50 g Carrot
- 1 pc Celery stick (50g)
- 250 ml White wine
- 3 l Water
- 1 clove Garlic
- 50 ml Milk
- Salt, black pepper
- Spaghetti 480 g
- Grated parmesan
- Dice onion, celery and carrot. Fry the peeled garlic on two spoons of olive oil. Remove the garlic, add the onion, celery and carrot. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add minced beef and minced pork, salt. Fry until the water evaporates. Pour 250 ml of white wine. Boil it over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes and the first liter of water. Boil one hour over low heat.
- Add a second liter of water. Boil another hour on low heat.
- Add the last liter of water. At the end of the third hour of cooking add milk. Boil, salt and pepper.
- Put the pasta in boiling salted water and cook according to instructions on the box.
- Drain the spaghetti, add the Bolognese sauce. Serve with grated parmesan