Cheesecake with coffee aroma and with chocolate decor – you will enjoy this simple recipe. Cake with cookies and cream cheese is very simply and quickly to cook, and it’s beautiful marble chocolate decor is just delicious.
COFFEE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Ingredients(~ 10 servings)
- 200 g of Cookies
- 50 g of Dark Chocolate
- 120 g of Butter
- 500 g of Cream cheese (like Philadelphia)
- 500 ml of Whipping cream
- 200 g of Sugar
- 130 ml of Strong coffee
- 17 g of Gelatin
- 80 g of White Chocolate for decoration
- 40 g of Black Chocolate for decoration
1. Making the base
- Grind the cookies finely in a blender, transfer to a large bowl. Melt the butter, pour into the ground cookies. Mix well. Chop 50 g of dark chocolate into pieces with a knife. Add into the bowl with cookies, mix.
- Put a metal mold (diameter 23 cm) in the dish for serving the cake (since the diameter is large, it will be difficult to move the whole cake to another plate). Pour the mixture of cookies with chocolate and butter into the form. Tap intensely with a spoon until it’s dense; put the form in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Making gelatin
- Pour some cold water in a bowl. Dip the gelatin leaves into the water one by one, leave to swell for 10 minutes. (Alternatively, if using powder gelatin just follow the instructions on the package to make it.).
- Pour 50 ml of cream in a small saucepan, put on a slow fire without boiling, remove from heat. Squeeze out the swollen gelatin, put in warm cream, mix well until completely dissolved.
3. Making the cream
- Cool the remaining cream, pour it into a cold bowl. Add sugar, whip cream until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Put the creamy cheese in a bowl, add cold coffee, mix well, add whipped cream, add warm gelatin at the end. Stir until smooth.
4. Assembling the cheesecake
- Remove the base from refrigerator. Pour the cream over the biscuits, wait 2-3 minutes to level the surface. Put the cake in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator. Warm up the walls of the form with a hot hair dryer- the gelatin will melt slightly and you will easily remove the form. Cake is ready.
5. Making the decoration
- Melt the black and white chocolate separately in a water bath. Put the cake mold on a sheet of baking paper. Pour the white chocolate into the mold and spread it evenly. Gather black chocolate in a spoon and pour a thin stream of spiral patterns on the white chocolate. Use a toothpick to create a marble pattern. Circle a toothpick around the edge of the form. Put the chocolate to cool in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Put the decoration on the cake. Gently heat and glue the chocolate to the cake with a hot hair dryer.