Chicken legs with olives sauce and white wine – this Italian simple recipe is very fast. Chicken and olives blend beautifully, and fragrant white wine sauce complements their taste.
Want to make chicken legs less calorie?
Chicken In Olive Sauce
- 750 g of Chicken Thighs
- 50 g of Green Olives
- 50 g of Black Olives
- 150 ml of White Wine
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 sprig of Rosemary
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
1. Prepare the chicken thighs
- Make a cut with a sharp knife around the bone. Make an incision along the lower bone, separate the bone from the pulp with a knife. Make a cut along the upper bone, to separate the bone from the meat with a knife . The result is a solid piece of boneless chicken leg.
- Remove the skin, we will not use it.
- Cut chicken meat into strips
2. Cooking the chicken in olive sauce
- Crush garlic with a knife blade.
- Slice the olives.
- Heat 4 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and a sprig of rosemary, fry over medium heat, remove them.
- Add chicken meat, increase the heat. Fry for 5 minutes, stirring until golden. Salt pepper.
- Pour the white wine, let it evaporate for 1-2 minutes, reduce the heat to medium and simmer the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add olives, simmer for another 5 minutes under the lid on low heat. Serve with rice, couscous or green salad as a side dish.