Simple Lasagna recipe with meat and creamy white sauce and parmesan. Want to make some Italian food at home? Try classical Italian lasagna recipe with white sauce béchamel and sauce Bolognese.
CLASSIC LASAGNA RECIPE
Ingredients (6-8 servings)
- 1 pack of Lasagna Pasta 250g
- 100g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 l Bechamel Sauce
- 1 l Bolognese Sauce
Ingredients for Bolognese Sauce
- 500 g Beef Mince
- 250 g Pork Mince
- 1 x 250g canned Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Onion (50 g) 1 Carrot (50 g )
- 1 Celery stick (50g)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 250 ml White Wine
- 3 l Water
- 50 ml Milk
- Salt, Black Pepper
Ingredients for Béchamel Sauce
- 1 l Milk
- 70 g Plain flour (2 tbsps)
- 70 g Butter
- One pinch of ground nutmeg
1. How to Make Bolognese Sauce
- Dice onion, celery and carrot. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil, fry the garlic. Remove the garlic, add the onion, celery and carrot. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add minced beef and minced pork, salt. Fry until the liquid evaporates.
- Pour 250 ml of white wine. Boil it over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes and the first liter of water. Boil one hour over low heat.
- Add a second liter of water. Boil another hour on low heat.
- Add the last liter of water. At the end of the third hour of cooking add milk. Boil, salt and pepper. The sauce is ready
2. How to Make Béchamel Sauce
- Melt the butter. Add 2 tbsps. of flour, stirring continuously. Slowly add warm milk , stirring continuously to get a smooth sauce.
- Cook for 5-6 min stirring all the time. Add salt and ground nutmeg. Sauce is ready.
3. How to Make Lasagna
- Put a little bit of the Bolognese sauce on the bottom of the form.
- Cover with a layer of pasta, add Béchamel and Bolognese sauces. Spread a mix of the Béchamel and Bolognese sauces.
- Continue until fill the form to the top.
- Cover the last sheet of pasta with Bolognese and Béchamel sauce and grated parmesan.
- Cook in the oven at 200 C for 25 minutes.