No bake Mint Chocolate Cheesecake healthy no flavors, no colorants recipe from Black Pepper Chef. Try this fresh light eggless mint cake with cookies and creamy cheese flavored with fresh mint and black chocolate.
Chocolate Mint No Bake Cake Recipe
Ingredients (~ 10 servings)
- 200 g Chocolate Cookies
- 120 g Butter
- 500 ml Whipping Cream
- 150 g Sugar
- 500 g Cream Cheese (like Philadelphia)
- 20 g Fresh Mint (4-5 sprigs)
- 70 g Black Chocolate
- 15 g Gelatin
- 100 g Spinach (fresh or frozen)
1. Making the base of cake
- Grind the cookies finely in a blender, transfer to a large bowl. Melt the butter, pour into the ground cookies. Mix well.
- Put a metal mold (diameter 20-23 cm) in the dish for serving the cake (since the diameter is large, it will be difficult to move the whole cake to another plate). Pour the mixture of cookies and butter into the form. Tap intensely with a spoon until it’s dense; put the form in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Making the mint cream
- Pour 100 ml of whipping cream into a small saucepan , heat on a slow fire without boiling. Put the sprigs of mint into the saucepan with cream, cook on a very low heat for 10 minutes. Strain, pour the cream back into the saucepan.
- Add spinach to the saucepan, cook for 2-3 minutes (for frozen, 1-2 minutes for fresh). Remove from heat, pour into a mixer, stir with a mixer until homogeneous.
3. Cooking gelatin
- Pour some cold water in a bowl. Dip the gelatin leaves into the water one by one, leave to swell for 10 minutes. (Alternatively, if using powder gelatin just follow the instructions on the package to make it.)
- Squeeze out the swollen gelatin, put in warm cream with mint, mix well until completely dissolved.
4. Making the cream
- Cool 400 ml of whipping cream, pour it into a cold bowl. Add sugar, whip cream until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the creamy cheese, add warm gelatin at the end. Stir until smooth.
- Chop the chocolate with a knife, leave a little for decoration, add the rest to the cream, mix.
5. Assembling the cheesecake
- Remove the base from refrigerator. Pour the cream over the biscuits. Put the cake in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator. Warm up the walls of the form with a hot hair dryer- the gelatin will melt slightly and you will easily remove the form. Cake is ready.
- Sprinkle the cake with chopped chocolate, decorate with chocolate figures.