Cupcakes with black chocolate cream and creamy cheese. Cupcake is a small cake with or without filling, and decorated with cream or fruits on top. Try to make cupcakes according to the exact proven recipe of Black Pepper Chef.
Ingredients (12 pieces)
Ingredients for cupcakes
- 100 g Plain Flour
- 100 g Butter (room temperature)
- 100 g Sugar
- 2 Eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 bag of Baking Powder
Ingredients for cream
- 30 g butter
- 70 g icing sugar
- 110 g black chocolate
- 120 g cream cheese (like Philadelphia)
- 12 candied cherries
1. How to make dough for cupcakes
- Cut 100 g of butter into cubes. Add 100 g of sugar. Grind to a smooth consistency.
- Add eggs one by one, stirring.
- Add 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Add baking powder according to the instructions on the package for 100 g of flour.
- Sift flour into the dough, add a pinch of salt. Stir well until smooth. Put the dough in a pastry bag.
- Grease the form with butter, sprinkle with flour. Fill the forms to 3/4 with the dough. Bake for 14 minutes at 180°C.
- Take out the finished cupcakes, let them cool a little in the form. Transfer on a wire rack and leave to cool.
2. How to make cream for cupcakes
- Melt the black chocolate in a water bath. Leave to cool. Put 30 g of butter in the mixer, add creamy cheese and icing sugar. Stir well.
- Add warm chocolate, stir, pour into a pastry bag with a nozzle. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. How to decorate cupcakes
- Put the cooled cupcakes into the paper plates.
- Decorate each cupcake with cream, decorate with a candied cherry on top and sprinkle with nuts.