Stir fry chicken breast with vegetables and white wine recipe. Tasty, low carb and low calorie stir fry chicken breast and veggies with Italian seasoning – healthy recipe of Mediterranean diet.
STIR FRY CHICKEN & VEGGIE RECIPE
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 500 g Chicken Breast
- 50 ml White Wine
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Lemon
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- Plain Flour
- Salt, Pepper
1. Cooking vegetables
- Peel the carrot, cut into slices. Cut zucchini into slices. Cut red onion into slices.
- Preheat 3 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat, add onion. Fry 1-2 minutes.
- Add carrot, fry for 2-3 minutes, add zucchini. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring. Remove from heat.
2. Cooking chicken breast with vegetables
- Cut chicken breast into strips, roll in flour. Heat 3 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken, fry until golden brown. Flip, fry on the other side, salt and pepper.
- Add white wine, let it evaporate for 1-2 minutes, add lemon zest. Return the vegetables into the pan, stew for 2-3 minutes, stirring.