Spaghetti tomato sauce with meatballs. Easy and healthy Italian pasta recipe for family dinner. Learn how to make spaghetti with meatballs – follow proven traditional Italian recipe from Black Pepper Chef.
PASTA WITH MEATBALLS RECIPE
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 200 g minced Beef
- 350 g canned peeled Tomatoes
- 160 g Spaghetti
- 1 small Shallot
- 1/2 clove Garlic
- 25 g Breadcrumbs
- 25 g Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- 1 bunch of Parsley
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
1. Cooking the tomatoes sauce
- Finely chop the onion.
- Heat 3 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic, fry until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Simmer for 40 minutes under a lid on low heat.
2. Make the meatballs
- Finely chop parsley.
- Put minced meat, egg, breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley in a bowl. Salt and pepper, mix well.
- Grease your hands with oil, make 20-24 meatballs.
- Put the meatballs in the sauce, stew for 15 minutes on low heat.
3. Cooking pasta with meatballs
- Cook spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Throw in a colander; add spaghetti to the pan with meatballs.
- Stir, remove from heat, sprinkle with parsley.