No-Bake Tiramisu with Strawberries cake with soft mascarpone cream. Fresh strawberries, Savoyardi biscuits and cream cheese are the ingredients to make this strawberry tiramisu irresistible. In Tiramisu recipe we don't use the whites, just the yolks, so you can use the whites to make a delicious Strawberry Pavlova cake.
Category: Cakes & Desserts
Servings: 8Prep Time: Cook Time:
- 1.4 kg of Strawberries
- 350 g of Mascarpone
- 150 g of Sugar
- 400 g of Savoyardi Biscuits
- 6 Yolks
- 1 small Lemon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Pistachio Nuts
COOKING THE STRAWBERRIES
- Squeeze the lemon juice.
- Cut 1 kg of strawberries into slices, the rest will go for decoration.
- Preheat pan without oil on high heat, add the strawberries. Add 2 tbsp. of sugar and lemon juice; cook 2-3 minutes, until the sugar is melted.
- Cool the strawberries, drain, save the syrup.MAKING THE CREAM
- Put yolks in a bowl, add sugar and vanilla essence. Beat until sugar dissolves.
- Add mascarpone, mix until thick and creamy.ASSEMBLING THE CAKE
- Place a detachable form without bottom with a diameter of 22 cm on the serving plate. Put a one-piece form without a bottom with a diameter of 18 cm inside.
- Place the cookies along the sides vertically. Place cookies on the bottom of the form. Put the strawberries on cookies. Add cream, smooth with a spatula. Put the second layer of cookies on the cream.
- Remove the inner form. Put the strawberries on the cookies, add the cream, smooth with a spatula.
- Put the last layer of cookies, add strawberries. Top with the remaining cream.
- Cut 400 g of fresh strawberries into slices. Put on the top of the cream. Grease the strawberries with strawberry syrup.
- Put the cake in the fridge for 4-5 hours. Before serving, carefully remove the form, sprinkle with pistachio nuts.Author:
Black Pepper Chef
If you need more time to serve the cake, then decorate the cake with fresh strawberries just before serving.