A simple pasta recipe with chicken breast, stewed vegetables with creamy sauce. Delicious low-calorie recipe of Mediterranean cuisine. Chicken breast is flavoured with lemon zest, cooked in just a few minutes, the hot peppers are softened with creamy sauce
PASTA CHICKEN & ZUCCHINI RECIPE
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 160 g Pasta
- 150g Chicken Breast
- 150 g Zucchini
- 120 ml of Fresh Cream
- 1 Green Onion Stalk
- 1 Green Hot Pepper
- 6-7 Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Black pepper
- 1 Lemon
- Dry Thyme
- Slice the green pepper diagonally. Cut tomatoes in half. Chop the green onion diagonally. Cut zucchini into thin rings
- Cut chicken breast into strips, then into small pieces.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan, add salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Put pasta in boiling salted water. Cooking time is indicated on the package.
- Heat 3 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken breast, lightly fry. Salt and pepper
- Add chopped pepper and green onion. Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add zucchini and 1 ladle of water from cooking pasta, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt. Add thyme, stir. Stew for 5 minutes.
- Grate some lemon zest.
- Pour the pasta into a colander, add to the pan, mix. Add cream sauce, mix.