Easy chicken breast Milanese with breadcrumbs and parmesan, served with fried salad and spinach creamy sauce. Easy low carb and low calorie chicken breast recipe from healthy Mediterranean diet.
CHICKEN MILANESE RECIPE
Ingredients (6 pieces)
- 400 g of Chicken Breast
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Baby Lettuce Salad (Romaine Salad)
- 100 g of Grated Parmesan
- 150 g of Breadcrumbs
- 100 g Flour
- 100 ml of Fresh Cream
- 150 g Frozen Spinach
- 1 Lemon
- Oil for Frying
- Black and White Pepper
1. Cooking the sauce
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan. Add spinach, cook for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
- Add lemon zest, salt. Continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Beat in a blender, cool. The sauce is ready.
2. Cooking chicken breast
- Cut each half of the breast into 3 pieces. Roll in flour.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, salt and pepper. Dip fillet in beaten eggs.
- Mix breadcrumbs with parmesan. Roll the fillet in this mixture.
- Prepare all the fillets. Chicken fillets can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 day, shifting with baking paper.
- Heat oil for frying in a deep skillet over medium heat. Put fillets, fry until golden brown. Put on paper towel.
- Cut the salad in half. Fry in 3 tbsp. of olive oil until golden brown.
- Place fillets and salad on a plate, salt with fleur-de-sel, decorate with sauce and lemon zest.