Meringue pavlova cake recipe with strawberries and healthy low-calorie cream with cream cheese. Try this beautiful low carb strawberry cake – a really healthy cake – some fresh strawberries, whipping cream, no cholesterol egg whites and cream cheese. Simple ingredients and excellent result.
Strawberry meringue pavlova cake recipe healthy low-calorie cream with cream cheese
Strawberry Pavlova Cake
Category: Cakes & Desserts
- 4 Egg Whites
- 240 g of Sugar
- 30 g of Starch
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 50 g Dark Chocolate
- 50 g White ChocolateCREAM AND DECORATION
- 150 g cream cheese (like Philadelphia)
- 1/2 bag of vanilla sugar
- 150 ml of fresh cream
- 6 tbsp of sugar
- 500 g strawberries
- some wild berries for decoration (optional)
- Melt black and white chocolate in a water bath. Boiling water should not touch the bottom of the bowl. Let the chocolate cool.
- Beat whites into a dense foam. Gradually add sugar in three portions, continuing to beat the whites for 2-3 minutes between additions. Gently add vinegar. Continue to beat for about 10-15 minutes, until the meringue becomes dense and porous.
- Sift starch into whipped whites. Stir well with a spatula, move it upwards so that the whites do not settle down.
- Draw two circles with a diameter of 20-22 cm on a sheet of paper for baking. Turn the paper pattern down and lightly glued to the baking sheet with butter.
- Put the meringues on a baking sheet in two circles, keeping to the marked line.
- Pour dark chocolate on the meringue in a thin stream with spiral movements, pour white chocolate on top.
- Create a marble pattern with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 90 minutes at 120 °C at an average level. Turn off the oven, leave the meringues to cool in the oven with the door ajar for at least 1 hour.COOKING THE CREAM AND FILLING
- Cut half of the strawberries into slices. Put the strawberries in the pan without oil, add 3 tbsp. of sugar, fry for 2-3 minutes on high heat. Leave to cool, keep the syrup. Put 2 tbsp of strawberries in a blender, whip.
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar in the whipping cream, add vanilla sugar, beat until sugar dissolves. Add cream cheese, mix. Take half of the cream, add strawberries from blender, mix.ASSEMBLING THE CAKE
- Put the meringue on a serving dish, add strawberry cream, add the strawberries.
- Cover with the second meringue. Cover with white cream on top.
- Cut the remaining strawberries, decorate the cake. Decorate with some wild berries (optional). Grease the strawberries with strawberry syrup.Author: