Tasty Indian Raita sauce from yogurt with cucumbers, green onions and curry. A delicious low-calorie diet sauce for traditional Indian breakfast tortillas Aloo Paratha or for dinner with chicken breast Milanese.
SAUCE RAITA RECIPE
- 450 g of Yogurt
- 450 g Cucumbers (2 pieces)
- 1 Green Onion stalk
- 1 tsp of Curry
- 2 tsp of Coriander
- 1 small Garlic Clove
- pinch of Chili Pepper
- Peel cucumbers, remove the seeds, cut into small cubes.
- Finely chop garlic clove.
- Cut green onion into rings diagonally.
- Put the yoghurt in a large bowl, add cucumber, onion and garlic.
- Add curry and coriander.
- Add a pinch of chilli pepper, salt and mix. Cool in the fridge.