Delicious fried corn on the cobs recipe with spicy butter and cheese – easy healthy low carb side dish recipe. Tasty side item for baked chicken or fish.
FRIED CORN RECIPE
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 Corncobs
- 2 Hot Peppers
- 1 bunch of Coriander
- 40 g Cheese
- 50 g Butter
- Vegetable Oil
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator and leave to warm to room temperature.
- Remove the corn leaves.
- Finely chop hot pepper, remove the seeds.
- Finely chop coriander leaves.
- Grate the cheese.
- Put the butter in the bowl, add pepper and coriander, salt and mix. Put the mixture on baking paper, flatten with a knife to a thickness of ~ 0.5 cm. Cool it in the refrigerator until it solidifies.
- Heat 3 tbsp of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Put corncobs, fry over medium heat from all sides until golden brown. Add some water (1 ladle), simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator; remove the paper, cut into 2 parts. Put a strip of spicy butter on a hot corncob. Sprinkle with grated cheese.