Sticky oven baked pork ribs with BBQ sauce – easy and delicious main dish recipe for the party menu or family dinner. Baked juicy pork ribs in oven in foil with BBQ ketchup mixed with soy sauce, cane sugar and spices. This simple pork ribs recipe is typical for Canadian and American cuisine. Is not needed marinade for this recipe – pork ribs get juicy due to the low roasting temperature.
BAKED PORK RIBS RECIPE
- 1 kg of Pork Ribs
- 1 big Onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 2 tbsps. of Olive Oil
- 600 ml of Ketchup
- 110 g of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Dill Seeds
- 1/2 tsp of Hot Pepper
- 110 ml of Soy Sauce
- Salt, Black Pepper
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped onion and garlic. Fry for 5 minutes, stirring until golden.
- Add hot pepper and dill seeds.
- Add brown sugar, mix. Fry for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add ketchup and the soy sauce. Simmer on low heat for 10-12 minutes, until thick. Salt and pepper.
- Put pork ribs in a fireproof dish, pour the sauce.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 2 hours at 130C. Remove the foil, bake for 30-45 minutes at 160°C.
- Remove the excess of sauce and cut into portions before serving.