Low carb chicken recipe – chicken fillet cutlets with mushrooms champignon and parmesan. All healthy food lovers will appreciate this excellent easy low-calorie Italian recipe. A curious fact – these cutlets belong to Italian cuisine, but if you will add green onion into the cutlets, Italians will call them French cutlets.
CHICKEN CUTLETS RECIPE
- 400 g of Chicken Thighs
- 300 g of Chicken Fillet
- 2 tbsp. of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tbsp. of Sour Cream
- 25 g of Butter
- 70 g of Breadcrumbs
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 100 g of Champignons
- 1/2 cup of White Wine
- 1 tsp of Ground Coriander
- Salt, Black Pepper
- Oil for frying
- Cut chicken fillet into strips, then cut into small pieces.
- Remove the skin and bones of chicken thighs, cut into small pieces.
- Peel the champignon caps. Chop the stems and caps separately.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Melt the butter over medium heat. Fry chopped garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add onion, fry for 1-2 minutes until soft. Add chopped mushroom stems. Simmer on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Add sliced mushroom caps. Simmer for 5-7 minutes. Leave to cool
- Put chicken meat into a large bowl. Add breadcrumbs, parmesan, sour cream and an egg. Add salt, pepper, and coriander, mix. Add mushrooms, mix.
- Grease your hands with oil, make small cutlets. Fry over medium heat in vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown. Increase the heat, add white wine, leave to evaporate for 1 minute, reduce the heat. Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes on low heat.