Delicious party starter snack recipe from mediterranean diet. Beautiful healthy snack mussels and zucchini rolls is a perfect plate for you party
SNACK MUSSELS AND ZUCCHINI RECIPE
- 20 fresh Mussels
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Lemon
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 100 ml of White Wine
- 1 Bunch of Parsley
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt, Black Pepper
- Wash the mussels under running cold water. Discard any open ones.
- Use a knife and iron brush for cleaning. Clean the mussels by removing the beards and soaking the mussels in clean water.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Add mussels, parsley stalks and 1 garlic clove.
- Add white wine.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes until mussels will open.
- Drain the sauce; remove close shells.
- Remove the mussel meat from the shells, keep 20 halves of the shells.
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips.
- Chop the parsley, finely chop the garlic clove.
- Take out the mussel meat, leave 20 halves of shells.
- Cut tomatoes in half. Remove the seeds with a spoon, add salt, put the mussel inside.
- Grease zucchini with olive oil, fry in a pan.
- Put a little bit of chopped garlic on a zucchini strip, sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper.
- Put a tomato with mussel on the edge of zucchini strips, wrap the roll.
- Put the roll in the mussel shell. Sprinkle with lemon juice.