Spaghetti with mini octopuses, black olives and tomatoes – an easy low-calorie pasta recipe of Mediterranean cuisine. Simple recipes, quality products and love for the kitchen – this is the secret of the famous Mediterranean diet. You can make this easy seafood pasta recipe with fresh or thawed baby octopuses.
OCTOPUS SPAGHETTI RECIPE
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 160 g of Spaghetti
- 400 g of thawed Baby Octopuses
- 250 g of Tomatoes
- 30 g pitted Olives
- 1 Garlic clove
- bunch of Parsley
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 small Hot Pepper
- Black Pepper
- Boil the water without salt in a large saucepan (optionally you can add bay leaf and peppercorns). Dip the octopuses into the boiling water, boil for 20 minutes. Leave to cool in the water.
- In a large pan, bring to boil salted water for pasta.
- Cut tomatoes into cubes. Finely chop the parsley.
- Cut cold octopuses into small pieces.
- Crush garlic clove with a knife blade.
- Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in a pan. Put garlic and pepper, fry over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove garlic and pepper from pan.
- Add chopped octopuses, fry for 4-5 minutes on low heat.
- Add olives and chopped tomatoes, add salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes on low heat
- Put the spaghetti into the boiling water, cook according to the instructions on the package. Drain the pasta, saving some water from cooking. Add the pasta to the pan with octopuses, turn off the fire, stir. Add some water from cooking pasta if necessary (pasta should not be dry). Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Drain the pasta, saving some water from cooking. Add the pasta to the pan with octopuses, turn off the fire, stir. Add some water from cooking pasta if necessary (pasta should not be dry). Sprinkle with chopped parsley.