Healthy low carb low calorie gluten free breakfast idea – spinach roll with salmon and cream cheese. Delicious salmon roll recipe great as appetizers, or a main dish for party menu or holiday dinner
SALMON SPINACH ROLL RECIPE
Ingredients (~ 6 servings)
- 6 Eggs
- 200 g of Fresh Spinach
- 50 g of grated Parmesan Cheese
- 150 g of Cream Cheese (like Philadelphia)
- 100 g of Smoked Salmon
- 1 bunch of Dill
- Juice of half a Lemon
- Black pepper
- Put the eggs in a deep bowl, lightly beat with a fork.
- Wash the spinach leaves under cold water, dry in a centrifuge or on a paper towel.
- Pour the eggs into the blender bowl, add the spinach leaves, finely chop.
- Pour the dough into a bowl, add grated Parmesan, salt, pepper and mix well.
- We used a 22 x 30 cm form for the spinach roll. Take a sheet of baking paper, moisten in water, squeeze and put into the form. Pour the dough into the form, smooth.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C in a preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven, cover the roll with cling film, and leave to cool.
- Finely chop the dill. Mix the dill with cream cheese, add the juice of half a lemon.
- Put the cream on the cooled roll, flatten. Put on top the salmon slices. Gently roll up the roll, cool in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.