Easy cake recipe with raspberries and dark chocolate. Even with such simple ingredients, this berry cake with chocolate has a surprisingly rich taste. This cake recipe for breakfast can be made with currants or cherries, choose berries of the same size – so the dough will rise more evenly. You can make this pie with frozen raspberries, cherries or currants – you need to defrost the berries and let them drain.
Easy cake recipe with raspberries and dark chocolate. Even with such simple ingredients, this berry cake with chocolate has a surprisingly rich taste. This cake recipe for breakfast can be made with currants or cherries
Raspberry Cake with Chocolate
Category: Cakes & Desserts
- 190 g Flour
- 110 ml Cream (can be low-fat)
- 3 Eggs
- 110 g Sugar
- 60 g Dark Chocolate
- 200 g Raspberry
- 1 bag of Baking Powder (see package instructions)
- 1 bag of Vanilla Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- Heat the oven to 160C.
- Put a sheet of baking paper on the bottom of a detachable form with a diameter of 18-20 cm. Grease the paper with butter, sprinkle with flour. Sift the flour twice in a bowl, add a pinch of salt. Chop the chocolate with a knife, not too small pieces, add to the flour. Add baking powder according to package instructions. Stir all dry ingredients.
- Take room temperature eggs, separate the yolks from the whites. Add vanilla sugar and sugar to the yolks. Beat with a mixer. Add cream, beat until light foam. Add flour mixture to the yolks, mix well.
- Beat the whites with a pinch of salt until dense peaks. In 2-3 steps, add whites into the dough, stirring with a spatula from down to up.
- Pour half of the dough into the form. Put the raspberries on the dough at some distance from each other. Pour the remaining dough, flatten with a spatula.
- Bake for ~ 60 minutes at 160C, check the readiness with a toothpick. Turn off the oven; leave the cake in the oven for 10 minutes with the door ajar. Pass a knife along the borders of the form and remove the form. Leave the cake to cool completely at room temperature. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.Author: